Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fantasy Playoffs

Oh I'm going to be sick. In one of my leagues, I left several players on the bench and they scored TDs...

I played Trent Green thinking KC would score at least two TDs tonight and with LJ going, I thought that would assure me of both. Turns out they were held to 3 FGs.

I'm up about 32 points facing Rudi Johnson and TJ Housh tomorrow night. Basically I can survive a combination of 200 yards and 2 TDs or 140 yards and 3 TDs from those two. And in a shootout with Indy, it'll be tough. Let's go Ocho Cinco.

In the other league, where I share a team with Josh, we're up by 20 points with Marvin Harrison going against Cincy kicker Shayne Graham. We're basically in the finals, but will face the Tomlinson lead team next week. Guh.

1 comment:

BuffaloBuckeye said...

Trent Green screwed me this week as well, shoulda gone with ... Grossman?