Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fantasy Football Playoffs

I'm crazy for trying to run three teams. I admit it. But here I am, week 14 and I'm in the playoffs in one league... and have a chance to make it in the other two.

Unfortunately in the MARKET 117 league, I'm playing a team that has beaten me twice already. Not that any one game in fantasy has anything to do with another... it's all stats. But his team has been scoring well and has the Bears defense which killed me last week. I'm actually going against the Bears D in two of the three leagues. Yikes.

But doing this can get you into some odd sports conflicts. In my second league league, I'm starting Chad Pennington, Maurice Jones-Drew, Anquan Boldin and Lee Evans. And in my third league I'm going against the same four players.

No comments: