Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sick Baby

Okay, so he's not a baby, but he's our baby... and he's sick. And of course I'm alone with all three kids as Shannon had a meeting.

He had felt a little warm when I got home... then seemed out of sorts after dinner (hot dogs - daddy's specialty) so I let him lay down on our bed. Then I hear the uhhh... uhhh... and out came dinner... and bits of what we had for dinner the other night.

For those of you who know me personally, you know how bad I am with messes... and with this I'm the worst. I bring him to the toilet, like you would a college kid who had too much to drink... (father of the year, I know) and of course he's crying and doesn't understand what's going on...

Then he starts throwing up again... but instead of into the toilet, it lands on the floor and all over his shirt.

I finally got him settle down... but I think it's going to be a rough night.

No comments: