Monday, October 02, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend

Packed a lot into the two days off...

Coached E's Boys and Girls Club soccer team... game got done at 12:30...

Went home, packed... Shannon drove up to the outlet mall in Kenosha (I got her gift certificates for her birthday) with our girl and met a friend for a day of shopping... while the boys and I stopped earlier on 55 to watch Pekin Pride play in the Best of the Midwest tournament. They beat a team from Chicago on Saturday afteroon.

Drove up to Kenosha... handed off the baby and drove on to Milwaukee...

Dropped my oldest off with my parents, then cruised down to Brady Street to JD's Comedy Cafe... to see a friend of mine perform.

Got home at midnight... hung with mom for a while, then crashed.

Woke up at 6... was going to stop and see the girls third tournament game, but 794 was closed and before I could figure out the alternate route... I was to far west to adjust... so I headed for home.

Dropped my oldest off at home... layed down for ten minutes, then got back in the car...

Went to Peoria, played soccer... went home...

Watched some football before starting to snore on the couch... but only for a little bit as we had friends over for dinner.

Whew.

No comments: