Sunday, September 17, 2006

A New Car... Or At Least A Newer Car

I did it. I took the plunge. Starting tomorrow and after much research I'll be driving a Toyota Camry. But I couldn't bear to get rid of the BMW... yet.

We did a lot of looking yesterday. Why is it, when you just want to look, you get bombarded with help... and when you actually want to buy, it's like you're invisible? We looked at a Mazda 6 Wagon... but Shannon just couldn't picture it... I drove a Miata when she met me and thought this might just be the natural evolution. Plus, this wagon would ensure all my soccer crap... errr... gear would stay out of our closet and in my car.

But we kept looking...

I had test driven this Camry before... compared it to others around here via the internet and it was a at a signficantly lower mileage. Thanks to all who shared their two cents in person and via email.

No comments: