Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Naming Rights - Can Do

So many of you know that I volunteer with the Can Do 4:13 scholarship fund. In an effort to get more exposure for our main fundraiser, I've purchased the naming rights to Peoria Pundit for two days.

On Thursday and Friday of this week, the most well read blog in Central Illinois will be known as:

"Can Do 4:13 Walk/5K Run this Saturday, 9AM Tower Park"

Catchy huh?

Listen and look for the fund's founder, Jennifer Wilfong, on WMBD radio on Wednesday morning, WMBD TV on Thursday morning, and WEEK TV on Friday morning.

I would encourage any of you looking to get some exercise and help out a great cause, please join us on Saturday morning. I've had a chance to spend some time with a number of these kids (check out a video I produced on our the Can Do website) and they are terrific. Our goal is for these kids to become positive forces in our community. You can find more info about our group on the Can Do website.

No comments: