Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 9 - Exploring Boracay

For those of you who were following along with my trip... here you go... sorry for the delay.

Went for a walk just around the hotel area. Found our first internet cafe, but I wasn't especially interested in knowing what was going on with the rest of the world. At some point I checked my e-mail to find I won week 17 of the Market 117 fantasy football league. Responded to a couple of e-mails.

Eventually we met my cousin Rose and her family for drinks at the bar/restaurant just down from the hotel. As much as it was nice to be in touch with my roots, this felt like vacation.

We had dinner at the Blue Mango. It's a fairly new place, also near our hotel, run by this guy from Boston. A really good bacon cheeseburger was just what the doctor ordered. Crashed early.

No comments: