Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fantasy Super Bowl

For those of you following along, the Market 117 fantasy football league's Super Bowl is this coming weekend. I have made the finals and will play against Josh Simon's brother, Joel.

Something tells me the fantasy gods are conspiring against me. I have managed to lose daunte Culpepper, Priest Holmes and Terrell Owens for the year and last week lost Warner for the big game. Still I suppose you could look at it the other way... I made it, right? Steve Gehlbach's dynamic duo of Ladanian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates came up empty.

So readers who play... I'll take input on QBs. I traded for Josh McCown right before the deadline knowing how brittle Warner can be. I've also got Jeff Garcia (although he may benched) and Charlie Frye (against Pittsburgh). I get one waiver pick and am considering the following: Rex Grossman (against my Packers), Todd Bouman (vs. Lions who... are the Lions), sage Rosenfels (if Ferrotte is out vs. Titans and their 29 passing TDs given up), Jamie Martin (if Fitzpatrick sits against the 49ers... hey its still the Rams) and Kyle Boller (against the Vikings who are desperate and may be tough).

Not a lot of good stuff out there and I have some ideas, but weigh in if you wish.

No comments: