Monday, October 31, 2005

Jamal Lewis Fumbles... Edgar Celebrates

That's two points for my defense.

It has actually been a good football weekend for me. I've won two games and have a chance to win a third.

In the Market 117 league, I started the night up 9 points. My opponent/brother has Pittsburgh's Willie Parker and I have the Steelers defense.

The team I share with Bill Fischer... we have the Baltimore defense and have already beaten the first place team.

The team Josh and I share... I think has already won.

2 comments:

storm72 said...

I have Lewis on one of my fantasy teams. I don't think "disappointment" even begins to describe him this season.

Anonymous said...

It could be worse. You could have Jamal Lewis, Culpepper, and Issac Bruce. Yes...those were my first three picks this year.