Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm Back... Sort Of

Busy, busy, busy times... but as the former Beth Krug likes to say... good times.

My diet is over for the most part... I've stopped keeping track.

For those of you who know us, our current house has never looked better. Not even when we first moved in. We've replaced carpet and had the rest cleaned. We've painted (okay, Shannon has painted), changed light fixtures, moved dozens of boxes to storage, rearranged furniture and we've had two realtors show the house. Still need to do some things before an open house, but we've done so much. it'll kind of be sad to leave.

What else... met with my new athletic director and got to see the boys soccer team play.

My daughter took her first dance class.

A friend of mine from my small work group moved to a new job (congrats, Romeo).

We've got a family reunion this weekend, which is why I'm only sort of back.

No comments: