Tuesday, September 06, 2005

FFL Recap

These fantasy football posts may just be for the people in my leagues and Eric Peterson, but whatever.

For the first time, I'm in three leagues... one I'm running (Market 117, formerly the WEEK alumni league), a second one where I'm sharing a team with Bill Fischer (league run by former 25er Adam Nielsen) and a third one where I'm sharing a team with Josh Simon (league run by current 31er Dave Tomlianovich).

Somehow, I've ended up with Priest Holmes on all three teams. If he goes down, it'll take some pretty shrewd moves to stay competitive. I've TO, Gonzo, M. Hasselbeck, Pennington, Wilkins and Ahman Green (although I think he's on his way down) on two teams.

My teams in the first two leagues are pretty good, but in the third, a six team league, I think we have a potential winner. In a league this small, you'll all get really good running backs, but Josh and I were able to draft three of the consensus top five/six receivers (Owens, Holt and J. Walker) as well as Tony Gonzalez. Leagues are rarely won on draft day, but I think Josh and I have a great start.

Anyway, this may be too much to keep track of, but I'm going to give it a shot... at least this year.

No comments: