Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Man Cannot Lose Weight By Diet Alone

I lost 13 pounds over the holidays last year. I was down to 147. The difference was I was riding an exercise bike 60 minutes a day. And I all but cut out carbs.

I'm going to guess those who know me (who read this thing) are wondering why I think I need to lose weight. Cause to be honest, you're not going to look at me and say boy, he could stand to lose a few.

But 160-163 is what I'm back up to... and at my height, it's not a good weight. I could feel the difference at 147. It's not like I'm one of those people who really believes in the BMI... that would tell me I need to be at 130 to be in the mid range of normal.

Anyway, I'd like to improve my diet and get into the 140s... it is a slow process as you can tell if you've been following along.

No comments: