Saturday, June 25, 2005

Marc's Moving On

From former WMBD photographer and Bradley alum Marc Bujnicki:

After 8-succesful years in the television industry I've made the decision to
allow Lisa and me to finally grow some roots in the Central Florida region, a
place we've both come to love. I've decided to use mymultimedia training and
television marketing experience to assist me in my passion for Real Estate. I've
become a licensed real estate agent and a member of the National Association of
Realtors. I decided to work for a small boutique agency that has been in
business in Windermere, Florida for over 20 years. Lisa and I are very excited
for this new venture. I want all of you to know that I would love to assist you
with either advice, relocation info, or with finding an honest agent to help you
find your dream home - no matter where you live in the country. (Shut it STEVE!)
Congrats, Marc!

1 comment:

RHFOOTBALL said...

Sorry to see you go! I'm in Swampworth, just south of Isleworth.