Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hit Me Baby... Again

I vowed not to watch. They say the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Update: Shannon just said two things about this...

1. "I can't believe you're making fun of me watching the dance show and you're watching this."

(Now Irene Cara is singing "What A Feeling.")

2. "I used to rollerskate to this in the driveway."

Update 2: Wang Chung is now doing a cover of Nelly's "It's Getting Hot In Here." I'm speechless.

Update 3: (last one on this I promise)

4 year old : "Is this one done?"

Shannon: "Yes, thank God for small miracles."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you roller skated on the driveway to Irene Cara?

Edgar said...

Apparently my wife did, yes.

R. U. Serious said...

That is truly the second most disturbing thing on TV, behind the dancing show with Evander Holyfield.

Damned If I Know

Edgar said...

Like I said... I have a problem.

Jonathan Ahl said...

I watched, shame-free. Come on people, give it up for washed up acts that have the guts to get back on stage and lay it on the line. I'm pissed Irene Cara won. I thought Wang Chung and Howard Jones both sounded much better.

As a matter of fact, I suggest everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

(As an aside, I will not be satisfied until Men at Work show up on this program.)