Sunday, June 12, 2005

Flipping On A Sunday

A couple of things...

Not to be too picky, but let's not call a report "live" if it isn't. Maybe I missed something or maybe there was some kind of glitch, but the Michael Jackson story on 25 looked like a package.
And on 31... hot dogs are funny! That Dan guy cracks me up. He should be doing live shots every morning for non-news segments.

Also checking out the NBA finals on 19. They may not be flashy, but the Spurs play basketball the way it was meant to be played: as a team. The ratings I'm guessing will be down as San Antonio is a smaller market (by pro sports standards), but that's just a reflection of our society's leaning towards style over substance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about that Dan guy. Not only is he funny, but he's wildly attractive! If I were a single female I'd totally make out with him buy him action figures.