Sunday, May 01, 2005

Strolling Down Memory Lane

It used to be for me going to Mark's party meant stumbling down memory lane... not anymore.

I'd like to go to sleep, but I'm wide awake. Just got home. In the interests of people being weary of talking to me for fear it ends up here, I'll keep this general.

Got to catch up with some old friends tonight and got to know some news ones a little better. It's funny because as much as the faces change, the stories don't. And it never ceases to amaze me how well bonded people become from sharing in the experience of working in this medium.

To be honest, a part of me was jealous of the younger people in the group, cause they're enjoying a time that for me was one of the best of my life... so much fun... endless possibilities... and eventually brought Shannon and me together.

No comments: