Friday, April 15, 2005

Old Habits Die Hard

If you don't work in news, but ever watch it with someone who does/did... don't let them have the remote.

I'm flipping tonight between the three stations. If you're normal, you watch one newscast and get informed. If you have that tv newsie tendency, you're flipping furiously to see "what everyone had." I don't do this all the time, but you know what they say about old habits...

I did have to laugh at myself tonight though... I stopped flipping for a few minutes to watch "The Simpsons." Homer was praying to God and says something to the effect of if this is going to happen, give me no sign. He leaves milk and cookies out for God too... and says something to the effect of if you want me to eat them, give me no sign. Then he eats. Those Simpsons writers kill me.

No comments: