Sunday, April 24, 2005

Death Of A Sales Tool

The WEEK Link, WEEK's unofficial blog is dead. Not that it had been active since last summer, but now... nothing. As I have said, not sure I want to know reporter's opinions on stories, but here's a list of things I think some of my former co-workers could blog about:

Dubbs could run a blog detailing all the people who ask him "where you gonna eat today?"

Mac could blog about home improvement or about the view from a car that looks like it wants to die, but manages to keep on going.

Doug Smith could blog about being a baloon artist (Doug owns his own business on the side called "The Unique Twist").

Jeff Muniz could blog about being a new dad.

Lee Hall could blog about The Basket Case.

I'm sure there are more, but even though I can't fall asleep, I am tired.

No comments: