Sunday, February 20, 2005

Thanks For Reading

I really wanted to do a sweeps breakdown of shows a few times this month. But between family (new baby), work, illness and getting ready for the upcoming soccer season, I just haven't had the time. And I want to do it right, or not at all. It's a lot easier to shoot out a few posts a night in a few minutes versus actually going through tape. (Speaking of which, Steve G., when you read this, Shannon and I both watched yours and we have some thoughts... I did have time to watch that).

Maybe I'll find some help. Jeff's done some of it on his blog. I'll get to it eventually.

FYI: according to my site meter, most people google or yahoo MARKET 117 to find the site. Lots of people are looking for Aimee Nuzzo, Rebecca Somach and Kristyn Hartman and other current and former MARKET 117ers... but sometimes an odd combination of keywords leads people here. Thought you might find this funny. For example:
  • Dougie Houser MD TV series
  • Knoxville, TN hardcore married ladies
  • spiked hairstyles
  • KFMB beach metal detector
  • Nicolet High
  • ten of the most common hairstyles
I'm not sure how on some of these, but whatever.

I know we've got readers from all three stations, Bradley, ISU as well as some of the larger companies in central Illinois. Anyway, if you're working in news or a viewer... thanks for reading. We'll soon be up to 4000 visits in less than 2 months.

Update: If you've noticed the surge in posts... the kids have been doing a lot of napping and I no longer have to hold a tissue to my nose for hours on end.

No comments: