Thursday, February 17, 2005

Still Sick And I'm Not The Only One

I'm still sick and still at home. I hope those of you reading are staying healthy, but I know it's going around.

From NewsBlues/Robert Feder:
It's practically unheard of for major news talent to be missing during a ratings
sweeps month. But a mini-flu epidemic is ravaging Chicago television newsrooms
this week, sidelining top anchors all over town, including Allison Rosati at
WMAQ-5-NBC, Kathy Brock at WLS-7-ABC and Tamron Hall at WFLD-32-Fox.
Shannon and our oldest boy are feeling better, but our little girl and I are still in PJs. My throat was literally throbbing this morning. I hate missing work, but the last thing I want to do is get my co-workers sick. I'm going back to bed.

Update: I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm also feeling sick after watching my alma mater (Marquette) choke away what would have been their biggest win of the season.

No comments: