Monday, February 14, 2005

A Little Inspiration On Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day doesn't have to be what you see on TV... ads for jewelry, flowers, candy... whatever.

Valentine's Day should be about falling in love or falling in love all over again.

It should be, for singles, about taking a chance you might not normally take and conquering the fear of rejection with the promise of something greater in sight.

It should be about kissing your wife/fiance/girlfriend (hopefully you don't have all three) like you did for the first time, even if you've been together forever.

It should be about rediscovering that spark that brought you together in the first place.

It should be a "do over" for couples having trouble to say "I'm sorry" and start over with a clean slate.

It should be about making a commitment to spend less time on work, on hobbies or on the couch... and more time talking, laughing and doing.

This is my Valentine's wish for readers of this blog... and my way of telling my wife how much I love her (she reads my blog when I'm at work).

2 comments:

Lyra said...

Beautifully said! :)

Gary Manowitz said...

You're a little bit more of a Valentine's Day fan than I am. You might get a kick out of checking my site out, provide you with some great insite.
-The Gman