Friday, January 28, 2005

Thanks For Reading

I'm taking a half day this morning. Didn't realize until the pizza guy pointed it out recently, that my license is expired. With the baby arriving, just haven't had a chance to take care of it. Here's to not getting pulled over on the way down!

Traffic to my blog has jumped from an average of about 40 hits a day to more than 100. I don't expect everyone to agree with my ramblings, but I hope you enjoy the effort and find it an interesting read.

Here's an update on what/who people are looking based on search engine hits:

  1. Market 117
  2. some form of my name
  3. Rebecca Somach
  4. Aimee Nuzzo
  5. Jessica D'Onofrio
  6. Peyton Manning - "Cut that meat!"

Sorry, Jonathan.

I will get back to the breakdown of Wednesday's coverage this weekend. If there's anything else you'd like to see here, please let me know.

No comments: