Sunday, January 23, 2005

I Have A Sense Of Humor, It's Just My Wife Who Doesn't Think So

Bill has updated his post on Peoria Pundit...

As Bill has never met me in person, he doesn't know my sense of humor and sarcasm doesn't always come across in the written word. Bill... I spent a day in an empathy belly.

UPDATE: Edgar responds, saying that I am looking for Peoria's version of
"Rathergate":
Hopefully the statute of limitations has run out on
prosecuting people for bad comedy bits.

Well, that may be true, but we
could still have an investigation that could issue a report demanding the
termination of a bunch of mid-level executives, leaving Chuck with his job.
In all seriousness, on a 1-10 scale of serious ethical lapses, this counts
as a 1. It's probably not a good idea for journalists to fake calls, even for an
obvious comedy bit. There are people out there without a sense of humor.
Speaking of which, I went ahead and added a "tongue in cheek" tag to this
post, because apparently Edgar thought I was being serious.

I'm ready to name names. :)

No comments: