Sunday, January 30, 2005

Greg And Yvonne

Thanks to whomever tipped me off to this tidbit in the Chicago Sun Times. Hey people, why not post who you are so I can give you credit?


Health Radio Network was founded last summer by three longtime Chicago
radio executives, Tom Disa, Darrel Peters and Rick Jakle, through north
suburban-based Independent Radio Services. WKKD has been airing the syndicated
health talk programming on weekends since September.

Overseeing the format switch and ongoing operation at WKKD will be Greg
Batton, the former WLS-AM (890) talk show host who recently became the network's director of special projects. Along with his wife, Yvonne Greer, Batton
doubles as co-host of "Hot Mamas," a show geared to helping women get in shape
physically, mentally and emotionally.

I used to love listening to Greg and Yvonne when they were on WMBD radio. I'd even call in... (in my real voice, as me, Bill - LOL).

There's also a writeup on former WHOI reporter Bob Arya's investigation that showed how easy it is to obtain authentic airline pilot uniforms.

No comments: